Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Funny Article

I found this on some Muay Thai forum.

My 1st Lady Boy Experience
Author: johnny
Category: Life in Thailand
Uploaded: 10th Sep 2006 (viewed 230 times)

On my 1st trip to Thailand a couple of years ago I didn’t really know much about the country and the culture but after India and China I didn’t expect anything special ….

Was I wrong, as I found out in Sukothai after meeting a crazy Irish man, called Johnny, just like me. The first evening we had a couple of beers together and as he was living in Thailand for quite a while and trained Muay Thai with some soldiers at the army barracks nearby, he invited me to join the training the next day, which I did. Now these guys were in a really good shape and for me it was really very hard not only because of the humid climate but also because I had been hanging around in Asia for quite a while without doing any sports except some Mountain biking and Tai Chi in China. So after making me suffer the whole afternoon (and hurting my soft and “virgin” shins for the first time) they decided to take me out for some beers that night and we went from one bar to the next, stopping occasionally at some karaoke place drinking all the time. By the time we came into a kind of “Hard Rock” place I was already quite drunk. Not only did they continue ordering drinks, they bought some grass and smoked it right there, too.

There was this waitress looking into my red and confused eyes and smiling every time she brought something to our table (which happened every 10 minutes or so). After a couple of rounds she decided to sit down next to me and start a small talk conversation. Not that much, as her English was worse then mine and I was the only one on the table unable to speak Thai. When we didn’t have anything more to talk about and she was still sitting next to me smiling warmly and happily all the time. I asked Irish Johnny to tell her that I am the poorest guy of Italy first: she still stayed and smiled, then I told him to tell that I really don’t feel like ending the night with a bar girl and that I have never paid for sex and didn’t want to start that night. Still she stayed there and Irish Johnny told me, its all fine, she just likes you and the way you look stoned …

After a while that place closed down and as everybody was leaving with a girl and I also because I couldn't remember where the hell my guesthouse was, I accepted her invitation to her place, which happened to be just around the corner. Once we'd arrived, she started smoking some red pills on silver paper (this was the famous/infamous “yaa-ba”) which I tried too, but I was already gone so I didn’t feel any extra-high. Then she started kissing me all over, taking my clothes off and ended with a GREAT blow job. By the time I felt my whole body vibrating and my ejaculation coming, I stopped her, started kissing her too and told her something like “This is so great, now its my turn to give you back the pleasure”. As if I had told her I was going to kill her, the expression in her face changed completely and she said “wait a moment ….. I must tell you something …”

I was completely stoned, hungry for sex, still vibrating from my ears to my toes, ready to come faster then a rabbit – and she had to tell me “something” ….

I imagined she could have a disease, maybe she just wanted to make sure I used a condom, maybe she was a virgin (nah!), maybe ….

“I m not a girl” was the bomb that brought me back from ecstasy, down to earth... I stared at her/him/it, whatever, unwilling to believe it until I saw there was something that should not be there … Bleah! I vomited all over the place and left shocked and disgusted. He followed me and tried to change my mind but no way. I only stopped to recommend him not to do something like this again because it could lead to getting badly beaten up by someone. He told me this had happened a few times already…. I felt compassion but I was still disgusted and went to search for my guesthouse.

The next day I found out that Irish Johnny and his friends knew already what I had discovered the last night: that this waiter wasn’t a girl but a transvestite and that there are a lot of trannies in Thailand.


LOL! blardy sei sohai!