Today I went for lecture. On the way, I bought 2 sushi prawn handroll. It came with a trasparent plastic container. I finished it within a minute as I was farking hungry. Being a typical Malaysian, I left the empty container with 2 fishshaped soy sauce in it, at the side on the seat I was sitting.
After my lecture, I met up with some friends to work on our assignment. I was at uni for about 4 hours. Believe it or not, on my way back. I sat on the same seat, same train, with the same sushi container I left at the exact location, but only 1 fishshaped soy sauce thingi left in it. I wonder who took it. haha. I dont know about you, but I find it quite cool to sit on the same seat on the same train, and actually realise it! Yes, I'm that lifeless.
