I remember when I was in high school, I love to cycle everyday. Waking up early in the morning to cycle all the way to Templar's Park. It takes about 1 hour and 45 minutes to get there from Bandar Utama. The fun and excitement only begins when you get actually get there. Get to cycle in a REAL jungle. I remember there was once my friend dropped his new phone into a puddle of mud! I also remember there was an accident once involving 4 bikes. And the last time I went there I came back with my right socks soaking with blood. There were so many leeches on my feet when i took it off! That was when I decided that will be my last trip there. Oh, not forgetting the super yummie chicken rice they have there at the park. Good old memories. I don't know where those cycling kakis are now, but it was really something to remember during my teenage life. I'm farking 21 soon already :(
Anyways, I used my housemate's bike to cycle out for Cezzie's last night in Melboune. Before I left, my housemate came into my room and said: "oh by the way, I hope you can fit into my helmet." She farking bought a kid size helmet! If you haven't seen my housemate before, she's 18 years old studying in Melbourne Univerity and she looks like a Form 1 student in high school. She's THAT small size!
I said: "why didn't u buy a normal helmet? erm, like an adult helmet, only in smaller size?"
Amelin said: "are you telling me to stop buying kids clothes?"
Here you go Sue Ann!


I'm planning to buy a Mongoose freestyle bike, and of course a helmet as well, adult size helmet. Should I?