Class at 10am woke up at 9am. Housemate Amelin was using the toilet. For sure i'll be late for my tutorial. So I quickly log on to re-allocate my classes. While doing it, i've decided to change 1 of my subjects. And i went back to bed.
Had an appointment with the Unit Coordinator regarding my tutorial clashes at 12 noon, I woke up at 12! Dragged my ass out to uni to find that she left already. My next lecture was at 3pm.
To make things worst, she's in the same lecture. That means, she's not in 1 of the same lecture with me, but TWO. I can't believe it! Can't god just leave me alone, leave her out of my life! Go away! Go somewhere else! So that I don't have to see her anymore in my life. I hope she's not in any 3 of my tutorials tomorrow.
GO AWAY!
I can't wait to meet up with Klara and Sue Ann for dinner later. I missed them so much over the weekend. Cheebyes left me here and went to Sydney :( After dinner we planned to study and do our tute work together for a few hours then we'll chill after that. I hope we don't end up hanging out the whole night.
