Life Is a BIATCH
PROCEED AS YOU PLEASE, FUCK OFF AS YOU MAY.
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
i'm back
I have been really busy working for the Commonwealth Games and uni as well. And I'm too lazy to blog. Pictures will do the talking.
Blogger.com is being a biatch now, don't know why cannot upload anymore. More pictures
here
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
About Me
me
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2007
(5)
►
December
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(2)
▼
2006
(41)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
▼
March
(14)
New Club
Cycling in Melbourne
i'm back
Friends in life that I want to thank
why?
I quit... or not?
Another day
Cheebye dream
What a wonderful day
Today
So much for studying!
Why can't she just go away?
I wish
Back in action
►
2004
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
Wish List
BMW 320ci convertible