Thursday, March 09, 2006

What a wonderful day

I had 1 hour tutorial at 11am, 1 hour lecture at 12noon, 2 hours lecture at 1pm, 2 hours lecture at 3pm, 1 hour tutorial at 5pm.
Yes, that's 7 hours straight with no breaks from 11am until 6pm.
Spent $65 buying a second-hand textbook.
University Books make students poor :(

Every morning when I wake up, I have this habit of checking if there is anyone who messaged me on MSN.
I remember reading an article on newspaper that talks about the sickness of checking your phone for sms, your computer for MSN messages, missed calls, and many other useless stuff.
It's not normal, it's a sickness!
Anyway, Jonard and Ken mailed me a conversation they had the night before to brighten up my day.
Thanks bro, really appreciate it.
I was late for class because of it though.

Went Hushbar for Monash Malaysia Society's event.
Met a few interesting people with very good marketing skills, and they got me to join the society. -_-
Hopefully I can hold a position in the committee, cause it'll definitely looks nicer on my CV next time.
It's fun watching them getting high and drunk because they don't come clubbing often.
Because they're those hardworking ones in Uni.
Fine, I was trying to put it into nicer way. They are nerds ok!
I hope by joining them and hanging out with them more often can help achieve my goal this last few semesters in Uni.
Went to Kaleido after that. Got to meet some new friends and also got to hang out with some good old ones.

Jonard was sharing how we should be happy in life. Reminded me of the time my dad sent me to this motivation course called Leadership Development Program. They taught us to use Happy morning instead of good morning, Happy afternoon instead of good afternoon, Great night instead of good night. They also taught us to answer "can be better!" instead of "fine" when someone ask how you are. I think this kind of positive greetings and answering can somehow change your mood for the day a little. I should start doing it tomorrow to try it out, and you should too :)

Today is a happy day for me! I miss my little hero. Imagine an standard-2 kid asking his mother to drink more water. That's how cute he is.




I'm currently listening to Dashboard Confessional - Hands Down and Ne-Yo - So Sick. Very nice!

Random Fact of the day:
"A committee is a group of unwilling, picked from the unfit, to do the unnecessary." - Richard Harkness