Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Today

Today i found RM 10 in the rubbish bin in my room. I think i must have left it in the plastic bag when i bought the ciggs from KLIA. I can't imagine myself throwing money away.

I went for all my classes.

Steamboat at Abby's place was fun. Having the monkeys and Cezzane there is always fun. We decided to leave early to go home and study.

I realised that there is so much reading to be done this semester. International Business, Corporations Law and Trust (for the third time), Performance measurement and control, Company Reporting. All requires heaps of readings.

Was reading random facts from the Monash Student diary and i decided to share 1 everyday :)

"My father was a simple man. My mother was a simple woman. You see the result standing in front of you, a simpleton." - Chic Murray